The Vamonos Experience
A Transformational Experience to Accelerate Your Next Chapter
March 16 – 22, 2024
If you’re asking “What’s Next?”… It’s time.
Time to step out of your element and into who you are meant to be.
If you’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or burnt out… It’s time.
Time to break unproductive patterns so you can step forward with confidence & clarity.
If your voice of intuition is whispering,
“Am I really supposed to be doing this?”… It’s time.
Time to reconnect with yourself and what is important to you because you deserve a life filled with purpose, joy, fulfillment, and connection.
It’s Time for
The Vamonos Experience
March 16 – 22, 2024
More Than a Retreat
The Vamonos Experience has been purposefully crafted to create your personal transformation journey.
Over the course of seven days, you will slow down, reconnect with yourself, understand and overcome self-limiting behaviors, reflect on what is important to you, and create a vision for your next chapter.
We offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect with nature, immerse in a new culture, and create deep connections with like-minded individuals.
Personal & Leadership Development
Adventure & Experience
Community & Connection
Beyond an All-Inclusive Vacation
We know that it’s hard to implement a new way of being and realize your goals when the stressors and responsibilities of your day-to-day loom over your shoulders. The Vamonos Experience is your time to hear your inner voice, unlock your full potential, and create a path to the leadership and life you truly want to live.
- Relax and recharge at the beautiful Casa Lyobaa Resort in the serene Tlacolula Valley of Oaxaca, Mexico
- Experience over twenty-five hours of group and individual coaching
- Slow down & reconnect with your authentic self, values, purpose & motivators
- Connect with your body and somatic responses through daily yoga, meditation & breath work
- Let go of your limiting beliefs, moving from “should” to “could”
- Define your vision of success
- Challenge yourself & rediscover your courage with a hike in the mountain communities of the Sierra Norte
- Experience Mexican & Zapotek traditions, including a Cacao Ceremony, a traditional Temezcal, & mezcal-tasting
- Set your vision for the future with confidence & clarity
- Continued support and coaching after the retreat to enhance your accountability
Whatever aspect of your life you want to transform,
this is your opportunity to create the change you truly desire.
Ready for your transformational journey to begin?
Have questions and want to talk to Suzanne about The Vamonos Experience?
Just browsing? That’s great too. There is a lot of great information about The Vamonos Experience below. Or you can get our detailed Information Sheet by clicking the link below:
Who Should Attend the Vamonos Experience?
Successful, Senior and Emerging Women Leaders who are:
- Feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or burnt out
- Ready to make meaningful changes in their professional & personal lives
- Adventurous souls with a curious heart
- Committed to putting in the work to make lasting change
Greatness Lies Beyond Our Comfort Zone
Suzanne Roske & Kimberly Manno Reott
The Vamonos Experience Promise
Guiding you on your transformational journey is our passion. We promise to:
- Create space for individual and group learnings, through a curated program that allows you to enjoy the experiences without having to think or worry about the planning or logistics.
- Access to exceptional coaches, facilitators, and guides —
- Suzanne & Kimberly have over four decades of management consulting experience & experience leading facilitated workshops for Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, & foundations.
- Fernando Barnetche has over ten years of experience running adventure tours in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Engage with the local & indigenous communities using responsible tourism practices.
- Support your transformation before, during & after your experience in Oaxaca.
- Create a safe, respectful & honest environment where you feel nurtured, able to face your biggest challenges & open your heart to a new way of being.
- Provide personal empowerment through openness & honesty, as well as practical tools to take with you into your life when you leave.
Pricing & What’s Included
JOIN US – Oaxaca, Mexico I March 16 – 22, 2023
All sessions will take place in Oaxaca de Juárez & San Pablo de Villa de Mitla
Early Bird Pricing – thru 12/15/2023 – $2,875 plus tax
Regular Pricing – 12/16/2023 – 1/31/2023 – $3,285 plus tax
Last Minute Pricing – 2/1/2023 – 3/15/2023 – $3,995 plus tax
Pricing includes: 6 nights accommodations at double occupancy; all transportation in Oaxaca, including from/to OAX airport; all meals, including breakfast, lunch & dinner; three 1:1 Coaching Sessions; Group Coaching sessions during and after the experience; daily activities, including cacao ceremony, mercado tour, hiking trip to Cuajimoloyas & Hierve el Agua; tour of Mitla archeological site; yoga & breath work; temezcal; and zip lining.
Single occupancy accommodations are available for an additional $500.00
“Bring a Friend” Discounts are available!
How is the experience different than a vacation?
Unlike a vacation, the Vamonos Experience will require work that is deep and transformative. You will explore your views on success, what you want, and what may be holding you back right now. The experience will be lasting and transformative. You will return a better version of yourself. But like a vacation, you will have fun, make memories, see sites, and experience the rich culture of Oaxaca. It is the best of both worlds.
Why is there so much time on the back-end of the Experience?
I have been to many corporate retreats. I have done the trust fall, climbed the wall, walked on coals, and crossed the ropes course. They were always fun days, with great memories. But did I use those experiences to enhance my leadership skills? Nope, not once. I just didn’t have the time or know-how. The lessons learned in Oaxaca will be deep and meaningful. In order to figure out what to do with those lessons and how you want to integrate them into the leader that you are becoming, you need to make space for real-time reflection and integration.
Is the Experience safe?
The Vamonos Experience will partner with leaders in the adventure space in Oaxaca. We will leverage their knowledge of the terrain, communities, and region to manage risk. Of course, as with any hiking adventure, there are inherent risks, and you must consider your health and fitness level before embarking on the trip. Oaxaca is a city. And like cities across the world, there are good people and bad people. We will not take unnecessary risks as a group and I encourage our participants to use common sense as well. (i.e: don’t walk alone at night, don’t flash expensive electronics, jewelry, or other signs of wealth, etc.)
I have a question that isn’t addressed here. Is there someone I can speak to?
I can talk for hours about the benefits of coaching, both individual and team, and the transformative power of Oaxaca. The best way to find out if coaching or the Experience is a good fit is to book a discovery call. Be sure to include a bit of background on the nature of your question so I can address your needs, specifically.
Ready to take your leadership capabilities to new heights?